Commercial LitigationThe skills developed over several decades litigating complex cases—the ability to analyze issues, manage intricate discovery, and try cases to verdict—has made the attorneys of Lipe Lyons ideal for handling a business's most difficult commercial litigation. We understand the collaborative effort necessary to effectively handle commercial disputes and we work closely with our clients during every phase of the litigation process.
Our commercial litigators are experienced in handling a wide variety of general contract and business tort disputes. We handle cases ranging from small disputes to complex, multi-party matters, including:
- Contract disputes, including those involving breach of warranty and non-compete agreements
- Business torts, including fraud and tortious interference claims
- Disputes between partners and shareholders
- Disputes involving joint operating agreements and purchase and sale agreements
- Real estate disputes
- Corporate disclosures
- Disputes under the Uniform Commercial Code
Shareholders Jeff Lipe, Tom Pontikis, and Jordan Tank have been recognized by their peers as Leading Lawyers in the area of commercial litigation.
For more information about the firm’s commercial litigation practice, please contact Tom Pontikis at 312.702.6236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.